Sunday, May 12, 2013

Kettle Korn: Poppin’ Fun All The Time!



Starring Me in My Very Own Movie 



Who wouldn’t want to be a movie star and enjoy the fame and the glamour that comes with it? A lot of people will do everything for popularity – even for that notorious fifteen minutes of fame. So if I will star in a movie, I would definitely be a kick-ass action leading lady with my favorite action hero – Keanu Reeves.

The story will be a saga, just like the Matrix Trilogy. Neo will be starting a whole new adventure in the land of real and the what is supposed to be and we’ll be meeting right in the middle. There will be a lot of action scenes to put movie watchers on the edge of their seats. Car chases, gun fights, arm-to-arm combat – you name it and you’ll get it. 

The story will revolve around me and my world. I’ll be a leader of another world in another dimension while Neo is fine with his red-pill existence. We will somehow meet in the Matrix. He’ll find me and I’ll find him and together, we’ll work to unite our worlds in freedom. 

Well, just about it. The finer details of the story I’m sure I’ll be able to iron out soon. But for now, let just enjoy that fantasy movie. And while I do so, I’ll grab a bag of Kettle Korn and enjoy it too. When it comes to watching movies, nothing beats the fun with a bag of popcorn at your side. And when it comes to popcorn, Kettle Korn is the best. I specifically love their butter and caramel flavors – I could go on munching them movie after movie. That’s how I love Kettle Korn!


No comments:

NuffNang