Saturday, October 12, 2013

Real UnliCHAT Experience with Globe’s GoUnli30



In today’s blurry of telecommunications service providers, it gets harder everyday which of the big three can give you the best value for your money. If you’re anything like me, you want every single centavo all accounted for. I’m a cheapsie and proud of it!

So when subscribing to text promos and offers, I look through a magnifying glass to know which service can give me the biggest advantage. I go for UNLIMITED everything. If there’s a counter in the corner, I wouldn't take it. It’s the sky or nothing for me.

Checking out at the different UNLIMITED offers of the prepaid telecom bigwigs, here is what I hailed as the most rightful winner: Globe’s GoUNLI30. 

Why? It’s the one that can truly give me the REAL UNLI CHAT experience.

Globe’s GoUNLI30 comes with:

UNLIMITED text to all networks – so I can’t send out messages to the people in and outside my loop.

UNLIMITED calls to to Globe and TM – so I can talk to the person directly when no words can correctly express what I wanted to say.

UNLI FB Messenger – for all those status updates that can’t wait

UNLI Viber – for my friends that can’t simply stop connecting whenever and wherever

UNLI WeChat – for the online messaging system that I can take anywhere

UNLI KakaoTalk – for those emoticonful fun messages I just have to send.

Need I ask for more? All these I can enjoy with the promo. Here’s the fine print:

With GoUNLI30, subscribers get unlimited texts to all networks, unlimited calls to Globe/TM, and unlimited chat with the best messaging apps like Viber, Kakao Talk, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, WeChat, Line and the telco’s very own messaging app GMessage without the need for Wi-Fi or additional data charges. Available for only P30 valid for 1 day, GoUNLI30 gives you no excuse to stay out of the loop and connect with more than 1 billion users around the world regardless of mobile network or location.

Go all-out unlimited with GoUNLI30 and UNLICHAT25 now. Register by dialing *143# and then choosing GoSAKTO on your Globe mobile phone or texting GOUNLI30 or UNLICHAT25 to 8888




No comments:

NuffNang