Sunday, November 10, 2013

Fibr: Home’s Most Powerful Broadband



Today is the world of the internet, of communication, of technology. Even if people are just one step ahead of you, you are still behind. And you will be left behind further if you don't rev up your game. 

Don't let the odds go against you. Turn the tables around and them them work in your favor.

All you need is PLDT Home's Fibr Connection. 

And to enjoy that more, I'd be a character inspired by Fibr's Home Connection. 

You can win any game if you have an ultra-fast, uninterrupted, unlimited internet connection. Given the PLDT's Fibr technology and the ability to transform myself into something, I'll have all the skills needed. 


First off, I'll make my mind will work like the internet. Superman only has telekinesis; but I'll have the power to surf through thousands of sites - even the high bandwidth ones - by just closing my eyes. Wherever I want to go, I'll just think of it. And into the virtual reality mode I'll enter. To surf pages I'll use my finger tips, which are also laced with Fibr optic signals. 

But of course that's not all I can do. What's a Superhero without the brawny body, the fabulous costume, and the superpower?

So in my chest there is going to be a large, box-like symbol. When I'm not using my superpowers, it looks just like a TV box. But when I'm SuperFibr, it will be transformed into a streaming device wherein I can channel all the powers of the internet and digital TV - in one full force - to use it for attacking all my enemies. It harnesses an ultra-violet, fiber optic laser beam that would make me the strongest superhero of all. 

Oh well, that sure sounds like fun. But I guess I would just have to upgrade into Fibr just so I can enjoy the best in the internet technology.
Fibr, Home’s most powerful broadband, allows you to seamlessly and simultaneously experience the following:
1. Browsing of multiple websites
2. Stream hundreds blockbuster movies on-demand from Clickplay
3. Watch Cignal Digital TV Channels
4. Available now in over 800 fiber-powered villages nationwide
5. Visit www.pldthome.com or call 101-FIBR (3427) for more details.

No comments:

NuffNang