Friday, October 22, 2010

So I'm a Cheapsie

Yes, I'm a cheapsie. And I'm proud about it. I'm frugal. I like cheap items. I go for discounts. I love mall sales. If you can take a few pesos or dollars off that price tag, I'll take it. I enjoy making huge savings on everything I buy. This is what I am. I'm a cheapsie. And I won't deny it.

Actually, that's my inspiration for building this site. I know that deep inside you, you're a cheapsie too. Somehow you also want to buy products on sale. Admit it. You're with me when there's a big sale at Megamall or Ayala Center. Don't we just all love spending the whole day on a chaotic shopping mall during midnight madness events checking each stall, hunting for some great bargains?

Being a cheapsie isn't bad. It isn't wrong to value every single peso that you get from your job or every dollar that you earn from the internet, whichever the case. If you would like to get the best value for your money, then join me. We might as well trek this world on a budget and still max out on enjoyment. And let's see where our measly peso would take us. Ready? Let go!

No comments:

NuffNang